Pumpkin Harvest Self-Guided Tours
Every Thursday in October - the 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th, opening at 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. , and the gate closes at 2:00 p.m., so book your reservation today.
(gate closes at 1:00p.m.)
Also open every Friday in October, the 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
(gate closes at 2:00 p.m.)
October 2nd and 30th - Special Needs and Toddlers only day. 10:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
(gate closes at 1:00 p.m.)
This year we are open on Wednesday, Halloween day, Oct. 31
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
(gate closes at 2:00 pm)
(We also offer Guided Tours Click here )
The Pumpkin Harvest Self-Guided Farm Tour is perfect for toddlers and school-aged children and allows you to move through the tour stations at your own pace. Just schedule your start time (after 10 a.m.) when you reserve your tour, then stay as late as 3:00 p.m. (Reservations are required. See below.)
4-H Barnyard-Get acquainted with the pigs, goats, sheep, alpacas, chickens, geese, ducks, peacocks, doves and ponies in our 4-H Barnyard. Feel the soft rabbits. Listen to the sheep baa and the donkeys bray. Look for all the newborn animals.
(Note: Hand washing stations are provided outside of the animal petting areas -- please use them to do your part to protect yourself and your children from potential exposure to e. coli, a naturally occurring bacteria which is always potentially present with live animals).
- Hay Jump, Climbing Wall-Play the old fashioned way in a hay jump and scale the horizontal climbing wall.
- Country Fair Theater- Join award winning singer/songwriter and elementary educator Eric Ode for a children's musical celebration live in the Country Fair Theater.
- Pioneer Home-Walk through an authentically furnished pioneer home. Listen to our own Pioneer Woman explain how the first settlers survived in the West.
- Marble Mountain-Explore the tower and tunnel on Marble Mountain.
- Country Fair Rides-Selected Country Fair rides such as the Flying Pumpkins and Spinning Barrels will be open for even more fun on the farm.
- Gift for You- At the end of the tour, each person chooses their own pumpkin to take home (adults have the option of choosing a coupon to be redeemed in our Direct Farm Market).
When you arrive at the farm for your reserved tour time, check in at the Customer Service Desk and you'll be given a map of the park which shows the locations and times of the educational presentations. A tour guide will be at each station to present educational programming at set times throughout the tour day.
The Remlinger Farm Fall Harvest Self-Guided tour is only $8 per person.
You'll want to come back again and again for this affordable tour!
Reservations are required for ALL Tours
To make your reservation, click to use our Self-Guided Tour Application Form,
or call 425-333-4135 ext. 5. (Reservations are not final until confirmed by Remlinger Farms.)
NOTE: We reserve the right to close the park early on Self-Guided tour days if there is a lack of reservations or if there is severely inclement weather. Please be sure you have confirmed your reservations before coming out to the farm for a Self-Guided Spring Tour.*some rides may be temporarily unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control*