Spring Self-Guided Tours
June 1st, 8th and 15th
Enter between 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(entry gate closes at 12 p.m.)
This Self-Guided Farm Tour is perfect for toddlers and school-aged children and allows you to move through the tour stations at your own pace.
Just schedule your start time (after 10 a.m.) when you reserve your tour, then stay as late as 1:00 p.m. (Reservations are required. See below.)
- 4-H Barnyard-Get acquainted with the pigs, goats, sheep, alpacas, chickens, geese, ducks, peacocks, doves and ponies in our 4-H Barnyard. Feel the soft rabbits. Listen to the sheep baa and the donkeys bray. Look for all the newborn animals.
(Note: Hand washing stations are provided outside of the animal petting areas -- please use them to do your part to protect yourself and your children from potential exposure to e. coli, a naturally occurring bacteria which is always potentially present with live animals).
- Hay Jump, Climbing Wall-Play the old fashioned way in a giant 1,000 bale hay maze and hay jump. Scale the horizontal climbing wall.
- Marble Mountain-Explore the tower and tunnel on Marble Mountain.
- Learn About Growing-Learn about the farm crops and spring planting. Each child plants a pumpkin seed to take home and learns how to keep it growing to produce their own pumpkin for Halloween!
- Country Fair Rides-Selected Country Fair rides such as the Flying Pumpkins and Spinning Barrels will be open for even more fun on the farm.
When you arrive at the farm for your reserved tour time, check in at the Customer Service Desk and you'll be given a map of the park which shows the locations and times of the educational presentations. A tour guide will be at each station to present educational programming at set times throughout the tour day.
The Remlinger Farm June tour is only $9 per person.
You'll want to come back again and again for this affordable tour!
Reservations are required for ALL Spring Tours
Click here to make your tour reservation online,
or call 425-333-4135, ask for Customer Service.
( Reservations are not final until confirmed by Remlinger Farms.)
NOTE: We reserve the right to close the park early on Self-Guided tour days if there is a lack of reservations or if there is severely inclement weather. Please be sure you have confirmed your reservations before coming out to the farm for a Self-Guided Spring Tour.
*Guided tours are only provided in the fall.*some rides may be temporarily unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control*